- 2 tbsp. extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 medium yellow onion, chopped
- 1 small red pepper, chopped
- 1 tbsp. jalapeno, minced
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 lb. ground turkey
- kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 1 tbsp. chili powder
- 1 (14.5 oz.) can fire-roasted diced tomatoes, drained
- 1/2 c. corn kernels, fresh, frozen, or canned
- 1 (20 oz.) bag Green Giant Mashed Cauliflower Cheddar & Bacon, cooked according to package directions
- 2 green onions, sliced, greens and whites separated
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F. In a skillet over medium heat, heat olive oil. Cook onion and red pepper until slightly softened, 5 minutes. Add jalapeno and garlic and cook until fragrant, 2 minutes more.
- Add ground turkey and sauté until cooked through, 6 to 8 minutes. Season with salt, pepper, and chili powder. Stir in tomatoes and corn and let simmer until liquid is slightly reduced, 5 minutes.
- In a large bowl, mix cooked mashed cauliflower cheddar & bacon with the white parts of the green onion. Spread cauliflower mash over turkey mixture and smooth top.
- Bake until mashed cauliflower begins to turn golden, 20 minutes.
- Garnish with darker ends of the green onion