- 1 T olive oil
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 2 carrots, peeled and chopped
- 2 celery stalks, chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 large sweet potato (about 2 cups), chopped
- 2 cups peeled butternut squash, chopped
- 2 cups cauliflower florets, chopped
- 2 cups sliced cabbage
- 1 28 oz can diced tomatoes
- 6 cups vegetable stock
- 2 tsp Italian seasoning (or a mixture of dried parsley, basil, oregano etc..)
- 1/2 tsp cracked black pepper
- 1 tsp sea salt
- 2 T freshly chopped parsley
Heat up a large pot over med-high heat and add olive oil.
Throw in onion, carrot and celery and cook for 3-5 minutes or until onions are translucent.
Add in garlic and cook for 1 minute.
Add in sweet potato, butternut squash, and cauliflower and cook for 5 minutes.
Top with cabbage, diced tomatoes, vegetable stock and spices and give it a stir.
Bring to a boil and then let simmer, uncovered over medium heat for 30 minutes.
Top with fresh parsley and serve warm.